You are probably familiar with aluminum foil. Many people use it in the kitchen, but most people forget to wrap the body with it. It is a bit of a weird idea, but aluminum foil is a very good product for your “everyday ailments”. It may sound a little weird, but the effect is great.
The wrapping of body parts with aluminum foil has many benefits. For example, it works against fatigue, it soothes painful joints, it relieves the pain of burns and it can even be used to save yourself from colds.
For sure, aluminum has many applications that are very useful:
- Don’t you have a funnel at home? No problem, with aluminum foil you can easily make a funnel that does not leak. This way, you can actually pour something without junk. Perfect!
- If you do not actually have time to iron your clothes, aluminum foil is a solution. You just fold a garment around a piece of aluminum foil and both sides can be ironed at the same time.
- Blunt scissors? No problem. With aluminum foil, you can make the scissors sharp again easily. All you have to do is take a sheet of foil and cut strips out of it. It is that simple!
- Static clothing can be very frustrating. Fortunately, there is a trick to solve this quickly and easily. All you have to do is make a ball out of the foil and iron it all over your clothes. Your clothes will no longer attract hair or dust.
- Is the WiFi signal rather weak at home? Make an aluminum foil screen and place it on the wall side at where you want a better signal. The Wi-Fi signal will then be amplified in that direction.
Continue reading on the next page to find out why you should wrap your feet in a few layers of aluminum foil.