Cleaning the toilet is one of the most unpleasant chores that we have to do in order to protect our health en keep our toilet fresh. But who said that you can’t make this chore easier? You really should try the following cheap cleaning agent, instead of investing in expensive cleaning agents full of harsh chemicals. It doesn’t require much and the benefits of a clean, sanitary, and fresh scented bowl far outweigh the minimal effort this takes. This homemade toilet cleaner will make odors and grime a thing of the past!
What you need
- 160 g Baking soda
- 60 ml Lemon juice
- 1/2 Tbsp Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Hydrogen peroxide (3 %, from the pharmacy)
- 15-20 drops of fragrant oil
Prepare & use
- Make a mixture between the lemon juice and baking soda in a small bowl.
- Mix the vinegar and hydrogen in separate bowl. Combine the both bowls together and then add the fragrant oil.
- Then you can mix the two together and add the essential oils in the end.
That’s it! On the next page you’ll find more info on how to use this homemade toilet cleaner.